Waldpass is a data controller of your personal data. You can contact us via e-mail: www.waldpass.com or on address: Velika Cesta 35, Buzin, 10 010 City of Zagreb.
Our DPO can be contacted at: email@example.com
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Waldpass collects personal information for the purpose of improving our business and your user experience, and for marketing purposes. For these reasons, Waldpass has a comprehensive privacy program designed to respect and protect data privacy rights, project analysis and implementation, marketing and other types of technical support.
All Waldpass personnel are expected to conduct Waldpass business legally and ethically and with respect to maintaining privacy in communication.
Your personal data is processed because of the legal requirements, or processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require protection of personal data.
Personal data categories
Waldpass collects and uses personal information to enable users to use the activities through the website www.waldspass.com, improve the operation of the website www.waldpass.com, create a database of users or costumers to improve service and/or marketing, and improve advertising and promotional activities. Also, personal data can be used to resolve complaints, resolve problems related to the delivery of purchased products, perform other administrative tasks and establish contact with customers.
On the web site www.waldpass.com, Waldpass collects personal information of the respondents such as name, age, gender, email address, zip code, city, IP address and language preference, delivery address, registration information (if you want to register in our website), card information, location information.
Furthermore, Waldpass is collecting and processing Personal Data:
- from its EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS for purpose of execution of the employment contracts signed with Employees and Consultancy Agreements signed with Contractors related to the personnel, administrative, payroll, or other employment / contracting business purposes. Waldpass is collecting and processing some or all of the following data from Employee and Contractors: Employee's or Contractor’s first name, surname and previous surname (if applicable); gender; fathers’ first name; citizenship; nationality, permanent address; temporary address (current residence, if applicable); date and place of birth; personal ID number; unique citizen number; ID card / passport number and issued by whom (what official authority), photograph, academic and professional qualification; social security number; health insurance number, professional experience; list of previous employers; duration of the previous employments and type of work; bank account details; child’s (children’s) name(s), birth date(s) of child (children) date(s) of birth; educational training.
- From VENDORS, SPONSORS AND CLIENTS, for purpose of execution of the services specified in the signed Service Contract/Service Agreement, Waldpass is collecting and processing some or all of the following data from their Employees, Contractors or Collaborators: name; job title; employer; address, VAT number; ID card/passport details; photograph; professional email address; professional telephone number (including mobile telephone number); personal email address; personal telephone number (including mobile telephone number); data related to transactions including transactions' purposes; academic and professional qualifications; tax ID; government identification number; bank account details; educational training; images and sounds;
- From JOB CANDIDATES, for the purpose of employment, the information that Waldpass is collecting and processing may include: any application materials such as candidate’s Curriculum Vitae, application letter and information that candidates submit voluntarily by themselves and that are collected about the candidate during the application process, results of testing (if applicable) and any related correspondence.
- From subscribers to our newsletter, in order to inform you about our new products and the benefits you can get, we collect information such as e-mail address.
- In many cases you want to ask us something, and for that purpose we collect your e-mail address, name, surname, telephone. The subject of the message as well as its content depends on what you want to ask us. For example, in cases where you want to return the product, use some of the rights given to you as a consumer, we will collect additional information contained in the Withdrawal statement (name, surname, address, IBAN, phone number, e-mail address).
- Waldpass also collects information about its customers so that it can fulfil all its obligations arising from the applicable regulations. In the event of a purchase, we will collect information such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone, gender, address for delivery purposes, IP address, payment information. For example, when you make a purchase at Waldpass stores or through the Waldpass website, as the case may be, we will ask you to provide certain personal information that is necessary for the proper processing of your purchase. This situation will happen especially if with the purchase of our products you decide to use one of the services, such as delivery. Also, to process your order and ensure that your personal and financial information is accurate, we use reliable third-party payment systems to ensure that your payment is secure and that your information is not used for fraud. If you want to pay for the selected product online, the processing manager will request payment-related information, including credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV number, and billing address. To ensure that the products and services you purchase from us are delivered to the correct address, we share your personal information required to provide certain services with trusted external partners (e.g. your name, delivery address and delivery messages you specify – such as delivery time)
- Customer Service – Office; if you contact our costumer office (request a product return or are not satisfied with the service, etc.), directly in Waldpass or through any other means of communication available to you, we need your contact information to solve the addresses problem. The information you provide will only be used for this purpose. In certain cases, we will use the services of other legal entities to whom we entrust your information only to the extent necessary to resolve your case (e.g., authorized repair services or authorized companies that provide customer support for us)
- When you contact us or make a purchase by telephone, the controller processes your data, such as: name and surname, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address, all for the purpose of performing our services to you.
The following persons may have access to personal data in the performance of their scope of work: legal entities involved in the execution of legal relations with users such as IT support and other companies associated with Waldpass e.g. Paypal whose system we use on our Website, companies that deliver on our behalf and for our account, public bodies that require the delivery of personal data in accordance with the regulations binding on Waldpass and about which Waldpass keeps the processing activites records.
Basis for the processing
Waldpass respects that every user should be able to ensure that their data is accurate, complete and up to date. If the user considers that his personal data is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, he can contact Waldpass by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
You have the following rights:
|Right of access:||you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data. Information’s about access include but are not limited to – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, right of access is not an unconditional right and rights and interests of other individuals may limit your right of access.You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.|
|Right to rectification||you have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate your personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, for example by providing a supplementary statement.|
|Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)||under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data and we are required to erase such personal data.|
|Right to restriction of processing||under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In that case, such data will be marked and can be processed only for certain purposes.|
|Right to object||Under certain conditions you have at any time the right to object to processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation or when personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes you have the right to demand from us to stop the processing of your personal data.|
|Right to data portability||Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without our hindrance.To exercise any of the above rights, please use the contact information provided at the beginning of this Policy. If you think that your rights have been violated you have the right to file a complaint with Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva 14, 10000, Zagreb.|
Storing of personal data
Your personal data that is collected will be stored in a safe environment. Your personal data is protected from any unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction by any organisation or individual.
The processed data is stored in our premises and IT systems, but sometimes we store the data on the servers of our trusted service providers.
Waldpass will ensure that personal data is kept in a secure place (which includes reasonable administrative, technical and physical protection to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, copying or alteration of personal data), which can only be accessed by authorized persons.
Information collected for aforementioned purposes will be stored only as long as it is necessary for that purposes. Your personal data will not be kept in a form that enables your identification longer than Waldpass reasonably considers it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they have been collected and processed. Waldpass will store certain personal data for a period of time that is laid down by law or regulation binding Waldpass to store data.
If you have given us your consent, your personal data will be processed until consent is withdrawn. If you file a grounded objection against the processing of personal data based on legal interest your personal data will not be processed in the future.
It is important to note that in case of revision, we will make sure that 1 year after you have told us which cookies you accept and/or gave your consent, you renew your consent. Also, personal data can be processed until the end of a court, administrative or extrajudicial proceeding, including the period for submitting legal remedies. Waldpass shall keep certain personal data for a period of time that is laid down by law or regulation binding the controller to store data.
Transfer of personal data
Waldpass as a controller can transfer Personal Data outside the EU if it is necessary for the execution of contracts between Waldpass and the data subject or for fulfilling legal obligations. In that case Waldpass, at the time when personal data are obtained, provides the data subject with information about intends to transfer Personal Data to a third country and specify which country or international organisation with a name of organisation. Transfer of Personal Data is only allowed to countries which provide adequate level of data protection; through model contracts or binding corporate rules; or by complying with an approved certification mechanism or Privacy Shield Frameworks when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States.
In addition, we may provide your personal information to our trusted partners who maintain our IT system or provide services on behalf of Waldpass, e.g. for marketing, financial, advertising and other services inside and outside Waldpass. However, these service providers are obliged, according to the relevant contracts, to use the data entrusted to them only in accordance with our guidelines and exclusively for the purpose we have strictly determined. We also oblige them to adequately protect you information and to consider it a business secret.
In order to maintain our website and to ensure its functionalities are on the expected level, Waldpass uses technology known as “cookies”. Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer and can later be accessed. They can be temporary or permanent. Thanks to cookies, you can search our web sites without difficulties and access information that are relevant for you.
These rules apply only to the use and utilization of data that Waldpass collects from website visitors, newsletter subscribers and customers (respondents). Other websites that can be accessed through www.waldpass.com have their own confidentiality and data collection statements and the ways in which they are used and published.
Waldpass is not responsible for the working systems of third parties.
Waldpass uses a service from the Rocket Science Group, LLC called Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/) to send out newsletters. Mailchimp is a cloud-based email service that allows a user to reliably deliver email to their costumers. The Rocket Science Group LLC collects information about users who use their website (https://mailchimp.com/) and about users who use the services offered on their website, which include the development, analysis, transmission and management of e-mails.
The Rocket Science Group LLC also collects data from end users (customers). The Rocket Science Group LLC collect data from end users such as email address, phone number, IP address or token number. Data collected by The Rocket Science Group LLC may be transferred to third countries (United States and other countries where The Rocket Science Group LLC service providers are located). You can read more about this on the Mailchimp website: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
These Rules shall enter into force upon publication on the Website.